The last time I was in a home like this with a high school graduate, we had silver or Gold colored plate table settings from Williams and Sonoma or Ikea once a week, Christmas crackers on the plate and big solid wood tables. There was a university graduate also and we hugged and emplored to press on for his. Now, I don't know what happened to him. I think they say he...something about he finished law school and then we don't know what...ask his family who put nice ''iron on'' patches on his corduroy pants after he got a hole in the knee when he had to defend his smaller, big afro school friend from some hooligans who wanted to play ROOTS and called him and his friend Kunta Kente....no; I am only joking! It never did really happen but his name is Buckwheat; remember!! The last time I was in a house like this but with a lawyer, I was a servant and I don't know what to do with any lawyer near me when his girlfriend who went to high in Canada with him is like me; my people and she fears they can....take your tenement yard or patch of land from you in Saint Bombonega, West Indies.
The last time I was in a home like this with a high school graduate, we had silver or Gold colored plate table settings from Williams and Sonoma or Ikea once a week, Christmas crackers on the plate and big solid wood tables. There was a university graduate also and we hugged and emplored to press on for his. Now, I don't know what happened to him. I think they say he...something about he finished law school and then we don't know what...ask his family who put nice ''iron on'' patches on his corduroy pants after he got a hole in the knee when he had to defend his smaller, big afro school friend from some hooligans who wanted to play ROOTS and called him and his friend Kunta Kente....no; I am only joking! It never did really happen but his name is Buckwheat; remember!! The last time I was in a house like this but with a lawyer, I was a servant and I don't know what to do with any lawyer near me when his girlfriend who went to high in Canada with him is like me; my people and she fears they can....take your tenement yard or patch of land from you in Saint Bombonega, West Indies.
Comments
Post a Comment